Providing our members with improved health and wellness through an educational focus based in the wisdom of the vedic sciences.
A sister science to Yoga, Ayurveda is an out-of-the-box modality that guides you in improving your health and wellness—in a way that is uniquely suited to you. The Ayurvedic Health Center has a big toolbox to draw from, including diet and foods, herbal formulas, exercise, massage, specialized treatments, purification programs, and education. If you are ready for an innovative and creative approach and are motivated to feel better, we are probably a good fit for you.
We are probably a good fit for you if you resonate with most of these statements:
- Western medicine has little to offer me at this point.
- I am ready to enter into a working relationship with a practitioner—and my body’s intelligence.
- I am ready to commit to improving my health and wellness.
- I am looking for a guide to lead me through the terrain of improving health and wellness.
- I am ready to invest in myself.
- I am ready to change.
- I value a proven modality.
- I value a relationship with the natural world.
- I prioritize proactive and preventative self-care.
- I take responsibility for myself.
- I am looking for non-judgemental support.
- I am looking for a holistic approach.
- I am interested in a creative, out-of-the-box approach.
- I am interested in a specialized approach.